Friday, December 2

Jazzy accused of ethnic insensitivity!

While I was relaxing and gazing out of our front window, Chloe approached me cautiously and said, “Jazzy Cat, I can not believe you have made another group mad at you so soon after the PETA incident. We have been inundated with calls and e-mails from several ethnic insensitivity watchdog groups for your use of the term ‘Mexican standoff’ in yesterdays blog. What were you thinking? Instead of Mexican standoff, couldn’t you have said, ‘the snake and I had a multi-culture conflict in desperate need of resolution?’” I your humble Jazzy cat, being skilled in cat to cat interaction, never stopped gazing out the window as I did a semi split-S maneuver and slapped Chloe upside the head. My meaning was clear….. don’t be intimidated by the PC police!

No comments: