Thursday, November 3

Photo of Chief and comments

When WH came home yesterday around 3pm, I darted out the door for a little outing and a visit with Chief pictured with today’s post. I felt real bad about telling the whole world yesterday about Chief’s little personal problem and I wanted to soothe my guilty conscience by letting him enjoy my presence and a chat. During the chat, I found out that the dog has a huge self-esteem problem when he told me how wonderful WH and DH were because they fed and took care of him. UNBELIEVABLE…. they take care of Chloe and me as well, but the reason is so obvious ……It is because we are so wonderful not them!!! With Chief’s attitude no wonder he has to stay outside and work as a common guard dog. The subject of pride and self-esteem for humans is touched on in Photo Meditation # 44.

No comments: