Thursday, November 3

Chief's cover blown by Jazzy Cat and Alaska Photo

My sister, Chloe, approached me yesterday while I was meditating to tell me that I was in some really big trouble because I had outed the identity of our guard dog Chief. She said I had compromised his covert status as a guard dog by revealing his identity the past two days on my blog. I told her that Chief sleeps most of the time and is friendly to strangers and wasn’t much of a threat to burglars anyway. She said her mainstream media (MSM) sources told her that didn’t matter and that national security was compromised and the whole thing probably led straight to the White House. She said, “Jazzy cat you have really messed up this time” and started asking me questions about Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, etc. I proceeded to slap Chloe upside the head with my paw…. My meaning was clear. Don’t let yourself be brainwashed and manipulated by the MSM.

No comments: