Wednesday, November 2

Photo and our guard dog Chief


The photo today is of me curled up by my window seat where I meditate and observe nature. A few days ago, while I was watching the birds, squirrels, lizards, etc. that come by my window, I was horrified to see our German Sheppard guard dog, Chief, pass by my window and proceed to…. well, to put it delicately use the front yard like it was a litter box. I was really disgusted and told Chloe. She said that I should be tolerant of Chief and his right to behave in that manner. I said that I was tolerant of his rights but that it was disgusting and that he should really use a litter box like we cats. She said that the new secular postmodern worldview mandated more than that and I should also acknowledge that Chief’s chosen bathroom etiquette was just as acceptable as using a litter box. I proceeded to slap Chloe upside the head with my paw…. My meaning was clear. The secular postmodern worldview is a bunch of hogwash.

No comments: