Saturday, November 12

Chloe contemplates suing Jazzy Cat for slander

Last night Chloe angrily said to me, “Jazzy Cat, I cannot believe that yesterday you told the whole world on your blog that I was a fat cat. I mean really, you out our guard dog Chief by telling the whole world of his covert guard dog status and now you call me a fat cat. Well, I want you to know that I have been deluged with calls from trial lawyers wanting to represent me in a lawsuit against you for slander. They all believe that with a little venue shopping we can sue you for a gazillion dollars and my favorite one, The honorable Mr. I.R. Sleaze, didn’t even ask how much I weighed.” In a deceptive, quiet, humble voice I called Chloe over to within paw range and slapped her up side the head. My meaning was clear…. “You fool, I don’t have a gazillion dollars.”

1 comment:

Aleksey said...

Shortening Control IDs in Hyperlinks
I am a big fan of direct navigation on web pages, and to that end, I find myself using a fair amount of asp:hyperlink controls.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!