Tuesday, November 29

More Jazzy Cat wisdom on information manipulation

Chloe answered, “That makes sense Jazzy cat and it follows that the information that people receive will effect their opinions on issues and other things.” I was so proud that Chloe made that connection and explained further to her that the ones that controlled the mass distribution of information could select the information they distribute in such a way as to influence public opinion to suit their agenda. They could even do this without lying. Chloe said, “Wow Jazzy cat, I see what you mean. They could only report the bad stuff you do like calling me a fat cat, outing our guard dog Chief, killing lizards just for fun, scratching the carpet, hissing for no reason and never report your good deeds and good points.” Jazzy replied, “I must admit, Chloe cat, it gives me great pleasure to see your knowledge and discernment grow under my scholarly and sometimes inspired teaching.”

No comments: