Wednesday, November 16

Jazzy Cat's latest poll numbers

Chloe came running up to me today and reported that the poll numbers had just come in and my approval rating had dropped significantly from 66% to 60%. She said, “Jazzy Cat, do you think your insensitive remark about me being a fat cat and your outing the covert status of our guard dog Chief had anything to do with your poll numbers declining?” Chloe then suggested that I should have some focus groups formed to provide information on what I should say and do to get the approval rating back up. I motioned Chloe closer with a gentle purr and then slapped her upside the head with my paw. My meaning was clear…. It would be stupid to be a hypocrite, and alienate the 60% that approve, to try to regain the 6% who want me to be more sensitive. Truth and reality can sometimes be painful to face, but your humble Jazzy Cat will continue to call them as she sees them.

No comments: