Saturday, October 29

Photo and complaint

I am really mad this morning. I hate to be finicky, but WH opened a new case of fish and shrimp fancy feast this morning and I couldn’t eat it. Chloe, my sister, didn’t even like it and she will eat anything. It is just different from one batch to another…. So we both went on a wildcat strike. As usual, it was to no avail since our buffet of top of the line Science Diet is always available and WH thinks that is sufficient. It is a horrible attitude for a servant to take, but what is a poor hungry cat to do. We are obviously not at fault and are victims and probably should sue or maybe even call FEMA. Matter of fact, the more I think about it, it is probably George Bush’s fault.

2 comments:

Mary Morgan said...

Microsoft on thin ice with S. Korea threat
After a four-year investigation of Microsoft by the South Korean Fair Trade Commission , the software giant has threatened to take its ball and go home.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to traffic and road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like traffic and road construction!

dewwy peterson said...

Hi, very interesting blog here...
my friend told me about your blog and I too think it's great. (others should pay you a visit and make a post - mind if I tell a friend?)
I have a site about rashguards - it's nothing special but I'm always looking for advice...

Thanks again for having this blog! You've done a really nice job. Come check out my blog if you have time...
have a good day ~