Wednesday, December 7

Chloe suggests retaining crisis management consultant

After a long nap and meditation, Chloe became apprehensive about all the conflicts that had arisen over Jazzy Cat’s taking such controversial stands on her blog. Outing guard dog Chief, slandering the main stream media, making PETA angry, rejecting the authority of the PC police, and ethnic insensitivity in using the term Mexican standoff are just a few of the controversies that Jazzy had caused. So, Chloe said to Jazzy, “Jazzy Cat I think we need a crisis management consultant to come in and help with public relations until all these issues you have created are forgotten.” I, your humble Jazzy Cat, called Chloe into a private conference and explained to her that I was indeed an expert in crisis management in my own right and didn’t need other experts. I said, “Chloe cat, the great principle to remember in crisis management is to find wiggle room and the great example of this is the famous statement and I quote, ‘It depends on what the meaning of is is.’” Chloe left my presence in a state of awe!

1 comment:

ABBAjuan said...

Would a cat be happy living in a garage? I have warm two car garage. It has lots of light and there are mice to play with. I think a cat could earn his keep in this situation? My spouse says we can't invite a cat in the house because it will walk on the counters...